We are really looking forward to welcoming you back and we’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make sure your pub is as safe as possible for you and our teams. The risks associated with coronavirus have led to some adjustments in how we will operate in future, in order to prioritise your safety while visiting. Our adjustments follow extensive consultation with employees and incorporate advice from government, health & safety advisers and UK Hospitality. Risk assessments have been completed and full training provided for all staff.
Please see our welcome back page for the details.
I hope the approach we have taken gives you confidence to return to visit us and we look forward to seeing you soon.
With the easing of all Covid restrictions from Monday 19th July, we want to let you know the measures we are taking.
• mask wearing will be optional for both guests and team. If you wish to wear a mask whilst in the building please feel free, we can’t enforce our team to do so, however we are actively encouraging them to carry on doing so.
• track and trace will no longer be a legal requirement, again we will leave our NHS app posters on the bar for those wishing to carry on using this.
• we will still offer table service where applicable, but you will be able to come to the bar to order and pay, however we will be asking guests to have a table first or to stand at the bar in the designated areas.
• menus will still be provided with plastic lamination, and cleaned accordingly.
• our table layout will incorporate the distance measures, we feel safe. Should you require a bigger table, talk to us, and we will try to accommodate. We feel this is the best layout we can have and will allows us to keep a physical distance as a team.
• a clean and safe environment is still our top priority and are still using anti viral cleaners to keep things nice and sanitised. Hand gel will also still be in use around the building for guests and team.
• there is no limit on tables meeting however for bookings of more than 6 people, please book ahead, so as not to be disappointed on arrival.
We can’t wait to be able to get back to a bit more normality however we ask all our guests to still remain sensible, and respect the management decisions we have had to make.
Test and Trace
To comply with the Government’s guidelines, you will be asked to provide your contact details each time you visit our pub. This will assist with the NHS Test and Trace scheme and help to contain the spread of COVID-19. We will only share your contact details with NHS Test and Trace if required. We will not share or use your details for any other purpose and your details will be securely deleted after 21 days.